When I first found that site I was curious about the word: Apophenia. I checked the dictionary and learned that Apophenia is the experience of seeing patterns or connections in random or meaningless data. So intellectual naming isn't it?
Actually I don't like reviewing gambling sites but ApopheniaBtc not a gambling totally. It's a cleverly designed game about guessing objects from distorted images. This is how it works:
- A distorted picture appears for betting.
- Visitors starts to make guess by sending 1.65mBtc to pot of picture.
- Winner gets whole pot.
Here is tips for winning
- Bets are open in limited time. When a bet closes to goal picture becomes less distorted. For example this bet is so distorted to guess, because there is 155 hours to finish:
- Keep checking hints under bets. Sometimes they are englightening.
- Try to understand style of admin. He/She is usually taking photos from daily life. Spoons, pencils etc. It can narrow your guessing set.
If you're staying away from gambling sites because of your lack of luck, you can trust your imagination to finding out pictures and win! :) (I've win twice). See you on next post.